InfoPower Studio 4.0 Revision History
Support ftWideMemo data type
· TwwDBRichEdit, TwwDBGrid, TwwDBEdit, TwwDataInspector did not previously recognize ftWideMemo data type. This would have resulted in displaying just one character or possibly garbage for these fields.
· Allow Ctrl-V to paste into control (previously Ctrl-V did not paste in this control).
· Support embedding of TwwRecordViewPanel into a DBCtrlGrid.
· Fixed problem with reference to nil pointer when retrieving custom control information. This problem occurs in some rare instances.
· Support auto-filling of picture mask prefix in TwwDataInspector. Previously the auto-filling of the prefix was only supported when using an embedded TwwDBEdit
· Support Import/Export filters when using non-administrator accounts. Previously would fail to load filters in those cases.
· Parsing of floating point numbers containing an exponential E would be recognized incorrectly. This would cause numbers to be incorrectly stored in some cases. This problem is fixed.
· Support DateTimePicker in grid when using ftTimeStamp. Previously only supported TDateTime field types.
· When using GroupFieldName, the bottom line of a group was not painted for the active cell unless the grid had focus. This problem has been fixed.
· History list would cause exception if the registry section was undefined. This problem is fixed.
· Fixed cases where dataset’s SQL property is defined as a TWideStringList, instead of TStringList. Previous build could cause the TwwFilterDialog to generate an exception at runtime when going against these dataset types.
· Fixed problem with memo controls being placed in the wrong location.
· Indicator was not painted transparently in .NET in some windows configurations. This problem is fixed.
· Fixed problem where DropDownAlignment property is not code-aassignable in .NET VCL.
· Exporting would randomly generate exceptions in .NET. Problem fixed through change in bookmark logic when exporting.
· Recompiled assemblies to be based on VCL.NET version 9.0.1882.30496 (Delphi 2005, Update pack 2 and later)
Fixed problem with TwwDBDateTimePicker introduced in 3.03. Would also affect grid tied to DateTime fields.
Fixed problems relating to the following components and behavior.
· When ExpandButton toggles, could cause “Unable to set focus” if parent of grid is not visible.
· In some cases an exception was raised when a control that was previously destroyed is attempted to be hidden – fixed
· Footer painted in wrong spot in some cases - fixed
· Themes should use Parent.DisableThemes property if control does not have its own DisableThemes property.
· Fixed sizing line problems
· Supports TimeStampField in .NET
· Check for nil owner when using frames. Previously could cause access violation if used in this fashion.
· Make sure parentform is visible before allowing focus to be set in the OnClick event